Tuesday 6 September 2011

Baby News!

Big congratulations to Annee. If you remember we had a baby shower for her a wee while ago. On Saturday she had a beautiful little girl named Natasha. Congratulations Annee!

 Finish wise it was a fairly quiet night last Tuesday. I did get an email from Dawn who couldn't make it along. She sent me a photo of this gorgeous mobile she made for her friends little boy. How amazing does this look? I am actually jealous of this little boy. If I wasn't to old for mobiles I would want one!

 Due to not having a car Donna wasn't able to make it along to Aileen's baby shower. She did come along the following week and brought with her this gorgeous granny square baby blanket. I've never seen a granny square blanket made with such chunky yarn. It really is so soft and cozy.

Lastly I also had an extra for Aileen. I had intended on giving these baby bootees on the night of the baby shower but didn't get them finished on time. Just meant Aileen got some extra pressies the following week.


1 comment:

DawnMarie said...

I have a few wee things for Aileen too. Hope to be back soon. Think this pain is going to be par for the course now so I just have to get on with it.xx