Wednesday 25 May 2011

So excited!

The next update and it's only Wednesday! I know, occasionally I just like to throw you a little. I actually only have one finish to show you. This scarf was knitted by Margaret. She used up some leftover wool she had and has donated it to the shoebox charity.

We are all pretty excited about this weekend away. There will be three classes. I will be teaching a sock class. Donna will be teaching us how to crochet hexagons and Elaine will be teaching sugar flowers. I'm looking forward to these classes. Lets hope the rain stops for the weekend.

I don't know if you noticed but we have a new addition to our sidebar. I have added links to other craft blogs. Basically if any of our members have their own blog I will link it there. So far we have two linked and the belong to Dawn and Monika. Let me know if any of you have one to add to the list!

No comments: