Sunday 15 April 2012

A Little Bit Of Crochet!


Over the weekend Roberta has taught Alison to do some crochet. The above photo is some of her samplers.

She then used some variegated yarn and made herself this crochet case for her camera. I think that's amazing  progress in just a weekend.



I've also been doing a bit of crochet. I finished the granny square cushion which was from a Cath Kidston kit. I then made a circular cushion which I have since passed on to my mum.


Magdalena also had a finish. She knitted this beautiful jumper for her oldest son. I love the red and blue of the yarn. Now all her kids have their own lovely jumpers.


I also tried to teach some of the group how to do the circular granny square. It's really so that I can show people how to do the ridges when crocheting the squares together. Not sure I did a very good job but fingers crossed there will be some cushion covers by the end of it. Will be continuing with it for as long as people want to learn.


We also got our business cards which I handed out to everyone. I think almost everyone got one with a picture of one of their projects on it.

No comments: