Thursday 17 September 2009

No Show

Sorry I was unable to make it along on Tuesday. I hope that everyone had a great evening.

I have still been busy as I made a start on my autumn challenge this week. I am hoping that it will be something everyone will enjoy. I am looking forward to seeing if anyone else has started theirs. I know that both Margaret and Donna have.

I also set up a facebook page for our group. If you are on facebook please become a fan. I have saved a lot of our photo's on there already. I hope to announce events and what we are up to on a regular basis. It's ideal for anyone who is thinking about coming along to the group or for those who can only make it occassionally. It's also a good way of looking at our photo's which I am slowly but surely loading onto it. Remember you can also find us on twitter (http://twitter.com/GFStitchNBitch). Looks like I will have to update our business cards soon.


Going to leave you now with something that amused me. I call it 'taking granny squares to the extreme'.



No comments: