Monday 15 November 2010

Even hardened criminals like a bit of crochet

I am afraid there were no photo's of finishes last week (despite my good intentions of keeping up to date with the blog). I do have a photo to share which was sent to me by Caroline. Herself and Isabel went to San Francisco this summer. Whilst there they took the famous Alcatraz tour (if you ever go I recommend the night tour). Some of the cells were made up in the way that they would have been whilst the prison was in use. With their eagle eyes they spotted this crochet blanket and of course took a photo to show us all.

Just wanted to let you know that we will keep going for as long as possible. I have emailed the management suite and I am thinking that we stop on the 14th. That gives us almost a two week break.

No comments: