Monday 29 June 2009

Not a lot of Knitting

As you can imagine, with the baby shower, not a lot of knitting went on. There are a couple of finishes to show off however. First of all this tiny preemie sit was knitted up by Linda. I used a gents sock I was knitting to show just how small it is. This is to go towards our preemie charity.

The socks above were done by me. They took me about a month to finish. Mainly due to work. Also due to too much talking helped to create a lot of mistakes. In the end I finished them quickly when I decided just to knit them at home.
This week is the last week to hand in any preemie items. I will be away for a couple of weeks after that. I'll then bring along everything the group has knitted and take some snaps before handing it all over.
This week will also be the week that Ginnie will announce our new challenge. There is a slightly longer deadline and the challenge itself is more open to interpretation. That's all I'm giving away for now.

No comments: