Monday 10 August 2009

A Shout Out

I just wanted to give a wee shout out to the Stitch N Bitch I set up in the Borders store in Glasgow city centre. You might recognise a couple of people from our Tuesday group. I have been unable to come along in a while and am unlikely to make it back on a regular basis. Therefore Aileen (who now also comes along on the Tuesday) has kindly taken over it's organisation. She has even set up a new blog for it. Go have a look and see what they are up to - http://glasgowcentralstitchnbitch.blogspot.com/ . Or even better, go along one Sunday from 10am until 1pm. They are a lovely bunch and love new members. The photo above was taken from their website (promise it's the only photo I'll pinch). I have added a permanent link to their site under our links list on the right hand side.

No comments: